Sunday, March 10, 2013

Not Writing...

There is something sad about not being able to write frequently on this blog. Obviously, these entries are more personal, intimate even, and reveal a more human side to my digital self. And not being able to reveal that organic self frequently makes me feel like I'm not paying attention to what happens on a daily basis, even if it's a not-so-extrodinary day. Next thing I know, time passes in blinks of an eye and I'm left wondering just what the hell happened. I'm noticing that the more I write about my days, however mundane or exceptional, helps slow down time, if only for a day or two in this fast, fast world. And I could post more music, YouTube videos, pictures, what have you. After all this is all about revealing the more human side to my digital self.

No comments:

Post a Comment