Tuesday, June 16, 2015

I'm Back! And I Moved to Tumblr (#SorryNotSorry)

After half a year more or less (I think, I don’t remember anymore - just know it’s been too long) of not blogging, I was recently given inspiration to begin anew. I had a delight blogging about my past adventures, and I wanted to keep going. 
Blogging became a catharsis for me, especially now that I could read and reflect upon my recent past. It was effective and I had truly felt I had grown up wholly as a person. 
So! This brings me to this post: I want start up again (for the fifth time already), and I want to be more consistent with it. I like having to spend an hour or so every few days to think back and reflect what's new and what's different (or not...I have my boring days, too).
As the title suggests, I have a Tumblr account now! It's aDorkyHipster (someone took the same spelling as this one - I was aiming for consistency). Now, for the most part, the posts will be the same content, but the different layouts between both sites mean that posts won't be exactly the same (especially when images and videos are involved). I will need some playtime with Tumblr to figure out how things are done there. Additionally, I'd like to focus more on Tumblr for the time being, so head over there first for the latest posts (the same post will arrive here on Blogger some days later). That being said, I'm back, and it feels so right! Until next time, fellow readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment