Monday, February 18, 2013

Lazy...

Man, Mondays lately have been the laziest days for me in recent weeks. I like it, but at the same time I don't. I just don't like wasting a day, or at least waking so late that the day feels wasted. But I needed the rest this time around because I had worked a full 8-hour shift on five hours of sleep and a 16 oz. can of Monster. So when I crashed yesterday, I crashed. I woke up today at 1 in the morning to my brothers loudly watching "The Grey" with Liam Neeson. I couldn't sleep again until 4 in the morning...

Then, I woke up seven hours later at 1 in the afternoon. Again, because I woke up so late, the day felt wasted. So I used the time to catch up on my gaming, a little bit of R&R, and just have time to myself. Time that I haven't had in a while. So, in short, this was my day. They aren't the best since they aren't memorable or significant, but they are almost always necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment