Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Writing Again!

Over the weekend, I finally began the writing process again. After a month-long hiatus, I have started writing the final letter to my Dearly Beloved Series, which should have been completed by now. Writing this last letter has been difficult for me: I am still striving to find the direction in which to carry out this epilogue. I am pretty much just writing what comes to me, as one normally should, but it's hardly coherent. Whenever I stop to reread all I've written, I write notes here and there as reminders to elaborate certain points of the narrative and hope I don't forget those ideas when I revisit a paragraph, as I've done in the past. Regardless, I'm happy just being able to write again after nearly a month long hiatus.

No comments:

Post a Comment