Thursday, October 17, 2013

Dumped by the Masquerade Girl

Just after a short month (give or take a few days) from meeting "Sophia" (fake name, remember? =3), we have decided that the timing of our meeting was off. Or rather, she decided all of this and relayed her decision to me. It come out of nowhere, but I'm surprisingly fine with this decision. I knew that this was it was bound to happen, though much later than what I had anticipated. We simply didn't have time for each other. Our messages, phone calls, and pretty much any attempt to communicate with each other were far and few in between. 

In fact, because of our demanding schedules, we didn't see each other since the masquerade party! So this is why I'm not at all bothered by the decision to not try to see each other. Oh well - life moves on, though I've some great news: there's actually another lovely lady that I've begun to see consistently! She's actually the real reason why I'm more happy than bummed than Sophia - it's because I've already on a several dates with her already ;-) 

Things are looking up, people!

No comments:

Post a Comment