Sunday, November 3, 2013

Been A While...

...Since I last posted here. School, work and "Rachel" (the other girl I started seeing) have been my focuses in life lately, and at times, I simply want to shut down for the purpose of reflecting my life in recent weeks. So, in reflection (but mostly because there are things I said I would talk about), here are the topics of discussion for the following blog posts: 

  • My first experiences as a drunk
  • Ophelia (my Teggy) being kidnapped
  • Why listening to Coldplay doesn't make you gay
  • Finally, "Rachel" and how I found her

So, there you have it. Four tales of my convoluted life story (albeit a good one).

P.S. Does anybody read these? Or am I this digital madman, crying futilely to the perceived skies above me? I know you at least visit (the stats don't lie, so ha!), so say hello and leave a comment (just don't say I'm gay for listening to Coldplay)! Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment