Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Watching Movies & Making Lists

After speaking with my friend and co-worker about The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, we ended up having this lengthy discussion about movies we want to see, movies we haven't seen, and anticipating movies that haven't been released yet, but they are on our "to watch list." After hours of discussion, we made a list of sorts of movies I have to see/should have seen by now (I ended up shocking my friend by telling him I haven't seen Schindler's List at all. His response, "That needs to change, like now. How haven't you seen Schindler's List?!")

Here's the list (in full) of the movie list that we came up for me recently (in no particular order):

Being John Malkovich
Children of Men
The Grand Budapest Motel
Moonrise Kingdom
The Book Thief
Jarhead
The Royal Tenenbaums
Rushmore
Fantastic Mr. Fox
Unbreakable
The Sixth Sense
Howl's Moving Castle
Schindler's List
7 Psychopaths
One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest
A Clockwork Orange
2001: A Space Odyssey
Rain Man
The Godfather Trilogy
Burn After Reading
1984
Avatar
Life of Pi
Kill Bill (Vol. 1 & 2)
Toy Story 3

I'm pretty sure I'll be adding more to this list later, as more films come to mind.

EDIT: I'll be crossing out the films I have seen as time goes by.

No comments:

Post a Comment