Monday, September 14, 2015

Dreams

Man, I can't believe I've neglected my blog of ten days. 10 days! 

I'd like to say that I've had some interesting moments in my life these past ten days, but the only thing worth writing about would have to be my reading of Flowers for Algernon and my having a date on a Thursday afternoon. I'll probably have to write about these things soon! And I will, what am I saying? 

Moving on, I've been having dreams where I see people of my past as they are now. What is so interesting about this is that I don't interact with these people of my past. They are in the distance, either part of a crowd or walking by. We see each other seemingly in passing, and we never greet each other.

What's really cool and bizarre is that I always seem a person just before I wake up from my sleep. Their face slips my mind, if only for a second, as I piece together the dream. She was holding a bottle of Fireball whiskey; he watched as I was making a police report; and several were customers in my gas station dream (yes, I too think it's lame that I dream of work). Life and dreams, some of the Universe's greatest mysteries.

Until later, Dorks!

No comments:

Post a Comment