Saturday, December 29, 2012

New Letter!

          Finally, the tenth letter has been published! It's called "Good-Bye..." and is the final letter in this first person's perspective. The next two letter shift things around, so the challenge is to write from another person's perspective, which is much more difficult than what I had initially thought. I've made some major progress into the eleventh letter, but it all still feels so incomplete and repetitive. Luckily for me, it's only a rough draft, but I think this rough draft won't be so useful. Still, though I'm behind my schedule (the eleventh letter, in perspective, should have been posted in November!) I'm quite glad how these past few letters have been unfolding. These will tie up everything quite nicely.

No comments:

Post a Comment