Saturday, December 8, 2012

Sociology and Writing

          Trying to figure out how to approach studying for my Sociology final has been too complicated. I'll stop for now, but I need to get to it ASAP (meaning Monday). Once that one is taken care of, the rest of the semester hangs on a 15+ research paper and another, less demanding final exam. After that, I can finally put some effort into my writing, the "Dearly Beloved" series (Click here to go there!), which, once again, I have fallen behind schedule. I've already wrote a good chunk of the 10th letter, as well as planned out the 11th letter, so that should be enough to motivate me. There will, most definitely, be a final letter, which will be the 12th. While I do have the next two letter planned out, the 12th letter will be a difficult one to write out. After all, this will conclude these amorous letters, but how remains to be seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment