Monday, January 28, 2013

Book Review + Update

I have finished one third of Dante's Divine Comedy! A challenging read to say the least, but thoroughly enjoyable and highly relatable. There was so much to first cantica that I was most definitely overwhelmed. Thus, I had to rely extensively on Cliff's Notes on Inferno to gain a substantial understanding of epic. Also, I got the idea that I should do book reviews as well in my vlog so here is the review for Dante's Inferno



Finally, the Comprehensive Reading List has been substantially updated, adding an additional 10 books! These additions will perhaps the final additions to the list for some time, until I am able to finish this years' goal of reading 75% of the list. Also, I probably won't add any links to the reading for a while, at least until I cross off more books of the list.

No comments:

Post a Comment