Sunday, January 20, 2013

CRL Update!

          I have finished the first of 16 for this year (since that will bring me up to 75%) on my Comprehensive Reading List for this year. Although if I may be honest, reading Dante's Inferno was a challenging read on its own. I ended up using Cliff Notes on the text to get the most out of my experience reading the first part of the epic. Unfortunately, I now realize that if I'm going to understand Purgatorio and Paradiso completely, I'm going to have to find Cliff Notes (or Spark Notes, it doesn't matter much) for the other two parts of the Divine Comedy. So for now, I'm going to be reading F. Scott Fitzgerald's The Great Gatsby for the time being. By then, I hope to find the Cliff Notes and continue the journey I have started with Inferno.

No comments:

Post a Comment