Thursday, February 13, 2014

Hiking

Now that the Spring Semester is underway in university, my convoluted schedule has finally allowed me an entire free day to do whatever I please. Unfortunately, this means that I have a whole free day to spend studying (or conducting research, whichever is more important at the time), but I'm sure I'll have a day every week or so to do something...right? 

Well, since these are the early weeks of the Spring Semester (we started quite early, actually), these next Wednesdays are free for me to do whatever I please. So, I spent this past Wednesday hiking. This hike will be the first of many and I hope that I can continue to do such leisurely activities like this in the future. Incidentally, this makes it a new trail that I've trekked, so now I've only to explore 2 more! Finally, I'll just post some photographs that I took along the way - Enjoy!















No comments:

Post a Comment