Monday, February 10, 2014

Portfolio

One of my resolutions this year is have a portfolio showcasing some of my photography. Truthfully, it's really more for me than for anybody else. This is more for me to see some progression with my photography. I like think I'm somewhat on par with my photography (given the lack of knowledge I have about how to use my camera effectively) and I'm confident that I can be taught a thing or two about a thing or two. So the goal to have small album showcasing my camera work has been around for some time, but I've been somewhat lazy (of course) so what should have taken one year is now taking two. I guess I don't mind, but the idea of having a small album with all the photographs I've taken is quite exciting. So for now, I'll post some photographs that I've taken already (as a teaser of sorts). I hope to post more photos here in the future (whatever they may be).

Alone

Close Up v1

Dark Road

Lights

Key

Daylight

Solitude

Parade

Lost

Sparks

Trespassing

No comments:

Post a Comment