Wednesday, July 9, 2014

New Haircut!...Kinda...

This is me, with a size 2 head shave. Now, 3 and a half weeks later, my hair feels like a size 4 head shave. It's grown quite a bit, but I don't feel like taking time aside to head off to refresh my head with another buzz cut.

Incidentally, when I got this new 'do, I had just finished watching the final episodes of Breaking Bad and I may have been inspired to do so, after Pinkman went on a multi-day partying spree. Anyhow, I'll never tell, but many a friend and family do indeed suspect Breaking Bad to be my ulterior motive for the drastic change in hairstyle. 

Honestly, I was bored and I wanted a small change that would have a big (positive) influence on how I perceive myself. It worked, sort of, since I still feel gawky and awkward whenever wear short-sleeved clothing and the twigs I call arms protrude so generously. When I got the haircut, my barber Sergio said that he wouldn't be held responsible for any crocodile tears for my decision. No offense, but as if. This is my decision, and I have no qualms about the choice to shave off my mop. 

What remains to be seen is what hair style (if any at all) will be used once the hair of my head grows long again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment