Wednesday, August 14, 2013

In Two Weeks' Time...

...School begins anew for me. I am pretty excited and nervous. I will be taking on 16 units' worth of class materials, all the while juggling work, some social life, and sleep (if any). It's just not this upcoming Fall semester that will be like this. If anything, my remaining semesters will be like this, pushing myself to the limit in hopes of accomplishing and meeting all the requirements for my undergraduate degree. 

So, while school is not in session, I'll be trudging along with work and life, before the black hole that is my academic life sucks me in and drags me down to oblivion. I'm feeling quite happy now, but I don't think I'll so optimistic at the end of December. But, to end on a happy note, I now know how to handle and reduce the murkiness of the upcoming semester =D

No comments:

Post a Comment