Sunday, August 11, 2013

Day Off Tomorrow

Finally, after some lengthy weeks (and extensive hours), I finally have a day off. Although, if I could gripe about this, I'd like to have a whole week off, considering all the time I have sort of have lost due to losing one co-worker and training two others. If I had a whole week to myself, what would I do? I haven't thought that far ahead as far as time off. However, I do have somethings tomorrow planned namely:


  • Begin the first day of my training regimen (I know where I stand health-wise and I have set up some personal goals - more on that later).
  • See my mechanic (my car needs a new engine mount, transmission mount, air filter, and a new spark plug - nothing too demanding, I hope)
  • Spend time with my family (watch Pacific Rim, if it's still in theaters, or Elysium, since it was just released this weekend).
  • Have dinner with my dad (I miss that man).
  • Go on a hike with my best friend (he's been inviting me I feel bad for not going along - tomorrow, I'll make it up to him).
Of course, there some other things to do, like catch up on my YouTube channels, knock off a few items off my Netflix queue, and do some gaming/errands (not in that order), but they are not as important as the other things that I have mentioned earlier. Tomorrow's gonna be a great (but busy) Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment