Wednesday, January 8, 2014

A New Year and the Future Me... (Pt. III)

Ok, this last part is different from both I and II - Part III is more of a bucket list rather than a list of resolutions to accomplish. After last year's resolutions and even this year's resolutions got me thinking about perhaps establishing some long-term goals for my life - goals that will take time, effort, and even courage to even accomplish. Unlike I and II, this is much more grandiose and extravagant, being so much more than just a task to complete. These goals are, without a doubt in my mind, larger than life (well, at least for me, that is). For now, this will be short (since I'm writing this list at the top of my mind), but I'm sure over time, I'll have more to contribute here. And so, without further ado, here's what I would like to accomplish by the end of my life:

01. Go on a hot-air balloon ride
02. Skydive at least once
03. Visit all 50 states (yes, also Hawaii and Alaska) of the US
04. Host a musical performance for family and friends
05.  Visit Russia, England, Japan, France, and Mexico (in no particular order)




And that's all I got, for now. More to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment