Thursday, April 24, 2014

Lending A Helping Hand

In recent days, the opportunity to give money to friends and family to help them reach their financial goals has presented itself in my life. The truth is, I haven't taken any action to donate money to their cause and I feel bad about it. Which this guilt is valid since the opportunity to help them can be done online! Rather than donating just the one time and be done with it (as I will do), I decided that I'd surprise them and help them out by putting links here for you read. The hope is that you too will be inclined to spread some goodwill to those that you're not familiar with, and this goodwill is something that is critically lacking in my personal life. I can often be lost in my own little world, and fail to pay attention to both the big things that are going on in the world on both a macro level (the crises between the Ukraine, Russia and the United States) and on a micro level (the needs of the homeless, family, the community). I personally hope that these small steps can lead me to give much more than just money to those less fortunate than me. Until next time, fellow readers! 

Here are the links:


No comments:

Post a Comment