Monday, April 7, 2014

Writing Again

Today, I bought a new journal! It's similar to the old journal that I had when I was drafting the "Dearly Beloved" Series over a year ago. Normally, when I write a blog post, I write it all ahead of time and when the time comes to post the next blog post, I quickly review and proofread the post (though some mistakes still slip through), before the post in question goes live (so to speak). However, as I was composing the letters for my Dearly Beloved series, I would take the time to sit down and write (literally write) a rough draft of the letter. When the time came to type it up, the majority of the letter stayed intact, but sometimes, changes (some minor, some major) would be made. I can't wait to relive that process of writing and making something that was so therapeutic, intimate, and socially bonding (since I had inadvertently moved many of my readers). It will be some time before I can start writing, but nonetheless, I'm quite excited to begin soon. More details will be revealed as to how these new letters will be composed. For now, it's sufficient to say that I want to restart writing such intimate letters again.

No comments:

Post a Comment