Friday, August 28, 2015

Flat Tire!

Today was my first attempt to actually go out and get some exercise and fresh air with my sturdy bicycle. I've been wanting to go on daily rides here and there, but I've been making excuses (as always).

Anyhow, I finally got my lazy self to head out and start biking around town to find a path that I can take on a day-to-day basis (not to anywhere in particular, just going around in circles). So there I was, making a good round trip from where I started to finding a good amount of distance to cover. I had finally decided that I had found a good amount of distance, and I had started to make my back. That's when I hit a huge snag. I must have run over glass or something, since I noticed that I had trouble pedaling my bicycle.

Of course, I stop and examine the tire (in a safe location, mind you), and the tire has some small cuts. I don't know how many or where, so I'm gonna have to spend some time with a bowl of water and and an air pump to find where my tire needs patching. Though if the cuts are pretty gnarly, I may just have to buy another inner tube instead. Story of my life - I try to get some exercise and I get a flat tire...

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment