Thursday, October 11, 2012

Essays Are Done! (For Now)...

          So I'm burned out today, I've gotten very little sleep these past few days, juggling the two demanding essays as of late. I have now accomplished that feat so I have some free time before I'm smacked with another essay to write up. So for now, in this very precious time, I'm spending it trying to catch up with reading. It beats writing since I'm a bit burned from that. So I'm going to get as much as I can in these few days.
          Incidentally, this 18th post is the same number as the other blog of mine (Found HERE). Not that I'm comparing the two, but it's only been a month and I have the same number of posts here as the other. Shows you how much attention I give to the other blog. But I still must focus on the letters, since I'm only on the ninth letter. I'm surprised how far I've gotten with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment