Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Da Octopusss

I stumbled upon them, thanks to my friend and fellow Vlogger xXAnthonyBaelXx. He was blasting their music in his car and I immediately loved their sound. Their music totally belongs in an underground nightclub full of werewolves, vampires, zombies, demons, and goths, like in Blade (the first movie) or in Constantine. Or this would be a perfect fit in DMC: Devil May Cry, if the soundtrack wasn't composed by CombiChrist and Noisia (in my humble opinion). It's dark, somewhat gothic, and noisy as all hell. I would put this in my Life post under the "Currently Listening To" list, but at this point all I can do is stream their music online when I'm home (which hasn't been that often lately). So I can't really put it on my list since I'm not listening to their music consistently. I'm going to try to find their CD if I can, but they're really obscure, so if push comes to shove, it looks like I might have to buy a digital copy from Amazon or the iTunes Store (and you guys know I'm reluctant to purchase digital copies of anything). There's also finding links to download the music, so that option is there. But I'll first go to my usual places before I begin to look online. 

Anyhow, let me know what you think of the music and if you have recommendations/suggestions - the more Indie, the better! Just kidding. Finally, here is a video showcasing one of their songs, Time


No comments:

Post a Comment