Monday, July 22, 2013

Life

Life, by The Cardigans, is a great album, actually. I prefer the Minty Fresh Records re-release (the US edition) over the original European LP, but that's just my preference. 

Anyhow, I figured I should post a new entry, seeing that I haven't done so in a good while. I was thinking of putting myself on the spot and assess myself earnestly and introspectively, if that can be done. My life, in short, still feels pretty incomplete, but I'm striving to accept that reality and learning to create new, refreshing goals that build happiness, knowledge, and life experiences to create a better, happier me. (How am I doing so far?)

I was in a bit of a bad spell recently, meaning that I wasn't really motivated to do things, create things, or even learn (which is why I have been absent digitally lately)! Even now, I still have that "It's too much work!" mentality, but there's nothing to do but to get up and move onward (even if my feet are dragging a bit...)! :-)

And now, without Much Ado (About Nothing, that is ;D), here is a quick summary of my life thus far:

Currently Waiting
  • For the Fall semester to start (fingers are crossed!) 
  • For a girlfriend (fingers not-so-crossed Xp lol)
  • For my doctor's appointment (for a physical/assessment of my health and body)
  • To begin my training regimen (after said appointment, first)


Currently Listening To
  • Sunburn & Something Like Human by Fuel
  • Showbiz by Muse
  • Vol. 1 by She & Him
  • The Blessed Unrest by Sara Bareilles
  • Also occasionally The Strokes, Coldplay, and Muse (Non-Showbiz, I mean)
Soon After
  • Vol. 2 by She & Him
  • Natural Selection by Fuel
  • Origin of Symmetry by Muse
  • Hesitation Marks by Nine Inch Nails


Currently Reading: The Zombie Survival Guide by Max Brooks 

Soon After
  • Ender's Game
  • Jurassic Park
  • The Fault In Our Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment