Monday, July 1, 2013

Twitter & Instagram

I finally gave in to the masses (I know, I know - I'm such a sellout :P) and got myself a Twitter handle and an Instagram account. I've been spending the majority of today figuring out what to do - how do I introduce myself, how do I interact with other people/groups/brands/bands and the like, and how can I make myself known in the online world. I still don't know what I'm doing, but if you'd like to follow me and my shenanigans on Twitter/Instagram, click here for Twitter and here for Instagram (I'll add links at the end of this post, too).

In other news, nothing much has been happening in my life lately. Though, I have let myself get lazy and not create new vlogs for YouTube, or even write over here. Don't worry - that will change soon! I'll just need a week to make new things to talk and share about soon enough! 

As promised, here are again the links to my Twitter and Instagram accounts, in addition to my other online accounts. I'll see you guys online soon!


Instagram: dorky_hipster

YouTube: Sebass2021

Serious Writing Blog: Quiet Confessions of Sorts

No comments:

Post a Comment