Friday, September 14, 2012

First Time In A While

          For the first in a while, since I've moved back really, I was finally able to sit down and watch a movie. These past couple of weeks have been demanding, especially after falling behind for a week a while back. You don't want fall behind class schedule on the first week. How did that happen? I didn't take notes in my reading the text, so my professor doubled our work for the second by requiring the first week's reading as well as the second week's. So take it from me, don't fall behind! Anyhow, back to the movie. The video for the week was 300. It's been a while since I've seen it, but I've been wanting to for a while. As we, my siblings and I, were watching it, my brother and me would crack up at certain parts of the movie because we were reminded of what we saw online in a YouTube video (the video's down below). All in all, it was just nice to kick back, relax, and enjoy a visually engaging movie.





1 comment:

  1. It sucks falling behind in school work. This is my first semester in La Verne, so I know exactly how your feeling. As for me, ill just take things one day at a time.

    ReplyDelete