Monday, September 10, 2012

It's Done!

          It took me a while, but I finally finished up the seventh letter (it can be found here: Dearly Beloved (VII)). This means I'm over halfway done now, since I plan to write out 6 or 7 more before I can be done with it. On small tangent, I made a video game reference - maybe you can figure it out! Giving it away's too boring. Even as I'm typing up this entry, my mind's preparing a small outline, jotting down mental notes, and mulling over ideas as to how I want the next letter to unravel itself. The more I think about it, the more my heart races, especially now that I'm so into it, a part of myself is the "Lover" in these letters. Being able to pen down these letters have been amazing, especially because I didn't feel that I was able to express so strongly an emotion that many want, but often don't find. Those that I show these letters to are surprised that I write so well, especially now that I'm writing about things I don't have at the moment (marriage and children). I would love to hear your thoughts, though. I'm not talking about just this specific letter, but any letter in general. Was it too over the top or cheesy? Or could you relate at some parts of the story? Or do they just suck in general? Please don't say that, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment