Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Salad Fingers and Distributors!?!

          As I went into work this past Sunday afternoon, I didn't think that my Acura's distributor would give out on me, but it did. A crummy ending to a crummy week. Not all that week was bad, but the ugliness of the week definitely took away the bright attraction of those good moments this week. So yeah, I must replace that distributor if I want to drive my car again.

          Unfortunately, I had to miss classes today and it sucks - I don't want fall behind, not after I went to so much trouble to get back on track! Hopefully, I'm not too far behind. Regardless, some good, albeit in a weird way, did come out of today - I had the chance to do some bonding with my younger brother. He recommended that we watch Salad Fingers (the first episode down below). Words alone can't describe the insanity that is this show! Is it weird that I want to see more of this show?



No comments:

Post a Comment