Tuesday, September 11, 2012

What Happened?

          Somehow, I've managed to control the circus that is my life at the moment. Somehow, I'm all caught up in class until new assignments are posted and demanded of me, as well as work becoming more manageable (in the sense that I'm not always exhausted and I can do classwork, too!). Somehow, I'm finding the time to volunteer, to work on my writing, and have some time for piano. On the way to class today, I had to stop and wonder, "What did happen? How is it that I struggled to be on top of my assignments, work, and find time for myself these past two weeks, yet these stresses really assuaged in this third week of the semester?" Of course, this doesn't mean that I've got it easy. I must still put effort into my class work and its assignments, work, and the spontaneous events that occur in life. I must still run from place to place, running a perpetual rat race. So for now, it's somewhat easier to manage, at least until something big disrupts this ebb and flow of false tranquility.

No comments:

Post a Comment