Tuesday, April 16, 2013

New Look!

Today and yesterday were spent redecorating my room in my apartment. I had removed an old, worn down speaker system that was still functioning, but (unfortunately) at a fraction of its full potential. In its place, I had placed a much needed bookshelf that will now house all my current books, with enough space for upcoming books I'll be buying in the future. Also, I had to rearrange all the wall posters and collectibles, as well as some cabinets, too. So far, I'm quite pleased with the outcome of the room - it's starting to have a personality of its own, instead of being a collage of random things juxtaposed together. It's still needs some more work, so as much as I'd like to show some pictures of this new look, you'll have to wait just a bit longer. Though I can show this picture of how the bookshelf looks like with all the books!






Beautiful, isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment