Tuesday, April 9, 2013

The Monotony of Life...

Life has been, in short, strangely repetitive these past few weeks. I think I'm in a rut, but I don't think it's a big one. At least, I hope not. The atmosphere of work is quickly losing its attraction. I haven't been seeing my regular customers come in for a small visit (it helps pass the time and kill some boredom!) at all, so it feels like time just drags on and on. Also, my boss got tough on us reading and playing with our phones when business got slow, so I'm out of entertaining things to do. I'm hoping I can meet new people to talk to over at my little station soon. I befriended a Forensic Psychologist, for goodness' sake! I'm hoping to meet more interesting people like that - where I can discuss books, politics, and even religion (even if we don't see eye - what matters most is what we can learn from each other).

Outside of work, things haven't been on the upside either. Perhaps I'm lacking that "spark" - that makes a person work hard, become more active (or intelligent and so on), that can help me improve myself. For many (especially guys), it tends to be a woman, but I don't have a lucky lady in my life. Hmm, what could my "spark" be? Again, like work, I hope this is all temporary.

Finally, perhaps this song can best describe how I feel at the moment :P



No comments:

Post a Comment