Monday, April 1, 2013

New Vlog (Again)!

Hmm, it feels like every other post has to do with the latest vlog...either I'm not writing enough or I'm more productive than I thought! Either way, here is the latest vlog - it's nothing special: just me trying to talk my way through a video (like always!). Though I took the plunge and signed up for the YouTube Partner program! It makes somethings easier (like thumbnails) and not so easy (like the AdSense thing), but hopefully this can help me skyrocket my way to the top! Well, not really. The truth is I don't know how far I can take this on my own, but the hope is that this can take me far enough. Like I said at the beginning, I'm doing all of this for me, but if I can meet new people, learn new things, and make a dollar on the side, why not? Perhaps this is a perk of being a "YouTube Partner." Only time will tell. Until then, enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment