Monday, April 15, 2013

Slight Improvements

I have started reading again! Though, in honesty, I was reluctant to begin again. Perhaps it's because I was in the 9th Canto of Dante's Purgatorio. I haven't touched The Divine Comedy since late February. Considering my recent funk, I'm still not eager to pick it up again just yet. But I will! I've to keep reading and finish my Comprehensive Reading List! I haven't forgotten about that just yet. I still have quite a bit to go (I believe approximately 16 more books or so?). So instead of hesitantly reading Dante's work, I've been reading F. Scott Fitzgerald's The Great Gatsby, and reading this "classic" has been helping get into the groove of reading actively again. It's starting to feel effortless, despite trying to read a set amount daily (for the this book, about 2 chapters a day - or one if it's a looooonnnnggg chapter :p). Now that reading's becoming a part of my life again, let's see if the gym can part of it, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment