Sunday, December 29, 2013

"FAYUL!!!"

Does anybody remember that from RWJ's Equals Three?
*What's that? You say I'm "Fake & Gay"?*
*Well... you're Misleading and Bisexual!*
*...not really*

*MOVING ON!*

Well, I "fayul-ed" to say the least. My attempt to be controversial fell on blind eyes (I'd say "deaf ears," but you're reading this, not listening to me ranting xD)! Even friends who stumble upon my blog occasionally had not mentioned this post to me at all... which is a bit disappointing, since they know I'm usually conservative with this things. Never again will you see me give you another link to anything sexy (well, for the most part anyway). But perhaps I'm making this out be a mountain out of a mole hill. 

Anyhow, my sincerest apologies for such a late blog entry - work, "Rachel" (who's now my girlfriend!!!!), and laziness have all kicked my butt (metaphorically speaking). But how are you? Are you well and healthy? You seem to have gained some weight - are you eating a balanced diet? You seem to have some bags under your eyes - please try to rest as much as you can, OK? Tell me a story of your day - I'd like to hear what you have to say! Until next time, my dear readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment