Monday, December 30, 2013

The Beginning of the End...

In the First Day (as well as the Second Day), I had expressed some nervousness (as well as some excitement also) at the prospect of being back in university after a year-long hiatus. Now, this semester is over and I'm quite enthusiastic as to know that this semester has been quite successful! I'm quite confident that I've completed all of my classwork with at least 2 A's and 2 B's (though the hope is that it's 3 A's and a single B and if I got all A's, it's a frackin' Christmas miracle of sorts). I say "at least" because I've yet to see my final grades! I've been too nervous to take a look ^_^" 

After meeting with my academic adviser to discuss the remaining courses and plans for the upcoming January Term/Spring Semester, I've deduced that I'm approximately only one year away from graduation! I couldn't believe (and I still can't) that this is my circumstance - although for this to be possible, I must keep overwhelming myself with 16-unit semesters and 32-hour workweeks! Still, I'm beginning to see the light at the end of this academic tunnel! 

I'm excited to make new progress and continue press forward with my academics - it seems that there is much more pressure, now that I feel that my life is finally coming together with a steady job, a soon-to-earned Bachelor's Degree, and even active love life of sorts! Life is finally starting to become more engaging and even fun now! :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment