Friday, December 13, 2013

Topics of Futures Past

Good morning, one and all! Or, as Wendy Williams would say... 

"How you doin'?" 

*Is it strange for me to know that?*
*What? You say it is?*
*Oh...OK*

 Anywho, today's post will a short list of topics to write about in the future. Right now, I'm at the final stretch of my university finals, so I'm not feeling mentally sharp at the moment. So, this little list will be something that you and I can look forward to in the near future. Without further ado (about nothing, that is), here are the key points of discussion that will be covered here:

  1. My (epic) fail at being controversial 
  2. The end of my '13 Fall Semester in university
  3. My new (academic) reading list 
  4. My New Year's Resolutions AND life-long Bucket List 
 (Don't worry about the colors - just adding a splash of life in an otherwise bland post :P)

No comments:

Post a Comment